2019-2020 CTE Dual Credit

What is CTE Dual Credit?

In cooperation with Pacific NW College Credit and several local community colleges, high school students have the opportunity to get a jump start on their career by preparing for a college technical degree program at their local high school. They can earn BOTH high school AND college credit (this is called DUAL CREDIT) for completing select high school courses with a minimum required grade.

PNW College Credit

for additional information contact Pacific NW College Credit

Website: https://www.pnwcollegecredit.org/

Email: info@pnwcollegecredit.org

Phone: (425) 564-6158

Requirements to earn credit

Students must complete the applicable CTE course and earn a grade of “B” (3.0) or better. They must register for the college credit in the CTE SERS system (this is often done during class) AND pay the fee on or before June 15 of the current school year. Students may only register and earn college credit in the school year during which they take the applicable CTE course.

the Deadline to Register with Pacific NW College Credit is June 15, 2020

Registration instructions (updated 9.10.19)

Link to register at CTE SERS

Applied Math Courses

For additional information contact the RTC CTE dual credit coordinator

Website: TBD

Email: TBD

Phone: TBD

Requirements to earn credit

Students must complete both semesters of the applied math course with a grade of “C” (2.0) or better. They must register for the Dual Credit at Renton Technical College in the same school year hey compete the course by attending the annual field trip OR going to the college to register in person with the following documents filled out, a photo ID and an application fee.

The Deadline to enroll and register is the end of the school year

RTC Admissions Application (updated 9.10.19)

RTC Dual Credit Request Form (updated 9.10.19)

How to transfer your earned credit to your college

To transfer any college credits you earned through CTE Dual Credit you must have registered and paid the fee in the year you took the course. Then, you need to get your transcript from the college that awarded the credit. In order to complete that, please see instructions at the Pacific NW College Credit site.

To request your transcript

Bellevue College (425) 564-2222

Cascadia College (425) 352-8000

Edmonds Community College (425)640-1000

Email: transcripts@edcc.edu

Lake Washington Institute of Technology (425) 739-8104

Renton Technical College (425) 235-2352

Shoreline Community College (206) 546-4614

IMPORTANT REMINDER: By enrolling in this program you are creating a REAL college transcript that will become a part of your permanent college record and a permanent part of your future college GPA.

Back to top